Sustainability Solutions Expo (SSX) is CITEM’s new event to promote new sustainable practices and the adaptation of an eco-friendly lifestyle. Envisioned as a biennial global expo and conference, it will feature a diverse range of sustainable solutions to address the requirements for sustainable consumption and production, with an aim to strengthen the value and supply chain linkages and to promote green growth.
In its maiden edition, SSX will focus on the Philippines’ food and beverage industry (F&B)—highlighting the latest food-related solutions and technologies and championing local food manufacturers and producers that adhere to environmental and economic sustainability. The title of this edition may be shortened as SSX: F&B.
- Sustainable and Recyclable Packaging
- Sustainable Farming and Manufacturing – food processing equipment and machineries, post-harvest, recycling, material recovery, green engineering technology, waste management, renewable energy
- Sustainable Distribution and Logistics - refrigeration facilities, cold chain, digital technology solutions / start-ups
Food Products and Allied Services
- Organic, natural and healthy
- Halal / Kosher / Fair Trade-certified
- Local farm / fresh produce
- Ingredients and raw materials that are not harmful to the environment
- All other eco-friendly-food and beverage products
- Financial Institutions / Investors / Venture Capitalists
Buyer and Visitor
- Food Companies
- Farm Cooperatives
- Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs)
- Local Government Units (LGUs)
- Regulating Bodies
- Researchers and Academe
- Importers and Wholesalers
- Distributors and Retailers
- International NGOs
- Hotel, Restaurant and Catering Service Companies
- Venture Capitalists and Funders
- Policymakers and Regulators
- Researchers and Academe
- Green Purchasing Networks
On-site registration is mandatory for all visitors and trade buyers.
WEAR YOUR ID
A “No ID, No Entry” policy will be enforced during the three-day show. Issued SSX ID badges should be worn at all times inside the exhibition halls. IDs are nontransferable and must be surrendered upon request of the show Secretariat/ Security personnel.
OBSERVE RULES ON TAKING PHOTOS
Taking photographs is allowed with prior permission from the exhibitors concerned
WEAR PROPER ATTIRE
SSX does not implement any dress codes but wearing business and appropriate attire is encouraged among trade guests.
POLICY ON CHILDREN
Children below the prescribed height limit are prohibited inside the exhibit areas except for infants and toddlers in carriers and strollers. Only children over 100 cm. or 3.3 ft. in height are permitted to enter the Exhibit Area. To entertain your young ones, we have provided a Kids’ Activity Station at the lobby.